This policy applies where a) we are acting as a data controller with respect to your personal data, in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
This policy applies where we are collecting Personally Identifiable Information (as further described below) from individuals and / or sole proprietors and does not apply to the collection of data from corporate entities. This policy applies however we collect Personally Identifiable Information, however accessed and / or used, whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise.
In the event while using the Service you may be directed to other websites that are operated and controlled by third parties that are beyond our control. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of these third-party websites .
Collecting Personal Information and How We Use It.
How we collect Personally Identifiable Information.
- 1We may process your account data ("account data"). The account data may include your password and/or User ID, name, telephone number, street address, email address, and other Personally Identifiable Information. The source of the account data is you. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our Service, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- 2We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website ("profile data"). The profile data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and profile pictures. The profile data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services. The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- 3We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your website and services usage. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and Service. The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and service
- 4We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us ("correspondence data"). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- 5We may process information contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services ("inquiry data"). The inquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you.
- 7We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us or third-party Providers ("transaction data"). The transaction data may include first and last names, an email address to be used as a login, billing contact information, credit card number and associated credit card data, and a password. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract and our legitimate interests.
- 8If you exchange messages with others through the Service, we may store them to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and we may review and disclose them in connection with investigations related to the operation and use of the Service. We may choose to not deliver messages that we believe are objectionable, such as spam messages or requests to exchange reviews for compensation. If you send or receive messages through the Service via SMS text message, we may log phone numbers, phone carriers, and the date and time that the messages were processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including from phone calls, letters, emails and other electronic messages, or in person. If you are a representative of a business listed on the Service, we may contact you, including by phone or email, using the contact information you provide us, make publicly available, or that we have on record for your business
- 10We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others
- 11We may process your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Providing your personal data to others.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Choices on Collection/Use of Information. You can always choose not to provide certain information, although a certain level of information is required to engage and participate in the Service.
Cookies used by our service providers and/or affiliates.
Local Device Storage and other Tracking Technologies; Do Not Track (DNT):
Consent to Transfer of Information.
Security of Information.
Privacy Notice for California Residents.